our summer promotion has now ended
Make sure you subscribe to stay up to date with our latest promotions.
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible, participants must register, lodge and obtain approval of a mortgage application (residential property purchase or residential refinance) through Mint Equity ABN 35 164 597 620 to an accredited lender between 9am on 1 October 2017 and 5pm on 22 December 2017. Registration form must be submitted by the primary applicant to participate in promotion is via www.mintequity.com.au/summer
- Applicants must be new clients of Mint Equity. Existing clients are not eligible for this promotion.
- Promotion includes one (1) gift card to be used at a Freedom store up to the value of $500.
- Limit one (1) promotion per mortgage application.
- Loan amount is the amount borrowed excluding LMI and fees or charges.
- Gift card value is variable depending on the loan amount;
- Loan amount up to $300,000 receive $150 Freedom gift card
- Loan amount between $300,001 and $500,000 receive $250 Freedom gift card
- Loan amount between $500,001 and $600,000 receive a $300 Freedom gift card
- Loan amount between $600,001 and $800,000 receive a $400 Freedom gift card
- Loan amount above $800,000 receive a $500 Freedom gift card
- Your full financials will need review prior to acceptance of any offer or product. Subject to lender terms and conditions.
- Gift Card will be posted to the primary applicant within twenty (20) days of the application being approved with the lender.
- Gift Card is redeemable for purchases at freedom stores in Australia only not redeemable for cash.
- No change will be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases at freedom stores.
- It is up to the cardholder to use the full value of the card before the expiry date.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires.
- Where the cost of the purchases exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the Gift Card balance.
- Gift Card is only valid after activation (which may take up to twenty four (24) hours), and will expire twelve (12) months from the issue date, or, where an expiry date is written on the card by a freedom staff member at the time of card issue, will expire on the expiry date. If neither the issue nor expiry date (as applicable) is specified, the expiry date will be twelve (12) months after the date of card activation.
- Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases made at freedom kitchens, freedom excess or freedom gift fund.
- Promotion ends at 5pm on 22 December 2017.
- The mortgage broker services of Mint Equity are free of charge as we are remunerated by the lender once the loan reaches settlement. Lender fees and charges may apply.
- Credit Representative Number 460314 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328
- Mint Equity ABN 35 164 597 620 reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of the promotion at any stage.
Photo credit The Design Chaser